Tuesday 4 January 2022

CSI Tenth Birthday Challenge

Hello everyone and Happy New Year.
Let's hope it will be a better one for us all.

This post is a trip down memory lane for me, as I was invited to contribute to the tenth Birthday celebrations for CSI, during January, Case File 378 and Case File 379.

I was part of the Design Team at CSI during 2012, through to 2015, a time when I learnt so much and met talented artists from around the world.  Debbi Tehrani, who owns and runs the challenge was the first to offer me a place on a design team and I will be forever grateful for the opportunity.

  The challenge has a Case File with scene, evidence, topic and color scheme. Then you make a scrapbooking layout using the Case File as your inspiration.


 The idea is to create a layout using the colours shown here and to be inspired by the photo.

  The Evidence offers some clues which can be used to create the page and the colours are those on the chart.


Because I didn't have any Birthday photos to scrap, I chose to use photos of my littlest Grand Girl who just happened to be wearing colours which suited the challenge.





Evidence

I used:-

Solid papers

Floral pattern

Texture paste

Stencil

Flowers


Testimony

I found a lovely little poem on Pinterest by twowomenandahoe.com


Thanks for calling and Happy New Year.

You are most welcome to enter the challenge and join in the fun.




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely darling pictures of that little cutie pie for this beautiful layout! Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete