Monday 17 January 2022

A trio of cards

 Hello creative friends.  Today I'm sharing three cards with you.

The first is for the Clean and simple Card Challenge on FB.

This style is not something I attempt often, but I do love the look and thought I'd give it a try.

I used pale gold card stock for the die cut hearts which are from Impression Obsession.  The quote is from Tim Holtz Small talk.


I'm really happy with the way it turned out.


The second is for Freshly Made Sketches #518


The Happy Birthday die is from My favourite Things
and the little bloom was a gift from a Scrappy friend.
The green card stock has been in my stash for at least ten years!


The third is for a colour challenge with Color Throwdown #675


I used a Spellbinder die, "Romantic Rectangle"
 and a stamp from Carabelle Studio, ""Mini Fleurettes"


Thanks for calling in to say G'Day, keep safe and stay well.


6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful collection of clean and simple cards. You said you don't do CAS often but they are all beautiful! I love your use of the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches. Thank you for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful to see your beautiful cards, Helen! You can do any style, my friend! I'm especially drawn to the first one which is CAS perfection! Love the sweet heart bouquet & how you put the elements together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous trio of cards! I just love how CAS they are. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah for the win at FMS! You deserve it, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's a surprise! Thanks so much Greta, it's made my day. x

      Delete
  5. All of your creations are beautiful!! Great take on the color combo from the CTD team...you rocked the challenge with your spring bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete