Thursday 6 January 2022

You got this

Towards the end of last year Paige Taylor Evans had a group of 20 stitch files available for purchase.  I've often done stitching on my pages but her files took stitching to the next level. 

When I saw "You got this" file stitched by Kelly Daye, I was so impressed that I bought the set of files, thinking I might only use one or two!  Ha!  It's addictive; stitching in front of the TV.

I must confess to making a hot mess the first time I tried the chain stitch, but determined to succeed, I unpicked it all several times, until I was happy with the result.


I used Paige Taylor Evans "Bungalow Lane" collection, because it suited her Tutu perfectly. The threads are all from DMC.

 It's not the world's greatest photo, but about the sense of achievement this little four year old felt, when she learnt to swing across the monkey bars.

Thanks for calling in to say G'day and take care.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--what a treasure you've created, Helen! Love the papers, the design, everything! I need to use my stitching dies. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely DARLING Helen! So adorable and beautifully detailed. xx, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Helen!! This looks amazing, great stitching and the little cluster of flowers looks sweet too.. take care.. keep well..

    ReplyDelete