Friday 28 January 2022

A heart shaped stitched file by Paige Taylor Evans

Hello crafty friends, today I'm sharing a page which took me a few weeks to stitch, but I love the result and would happily to it all again for another little Grand Girl.

This pattern is found in Paige Taylor Evans, 20 days of stitching files  https://bit.ly/stitchingcutfiles



This is what the file looks like when it's purchased from Paige, then it's a matter of choosing threads which work well with your photo/s.


I used DMC variegated threads of various pink/magenta and green tones and worked in chain stitch. 

The embellishments and the title are from Paige's "Wonders" collection.

When my little three year old saw this page recently she said, "What do these words say Granny?"  When I told her she said "Yes, it is wonderful to come to your house!"  Awwh - she knows how to melt a heart! 

I was inspired by Audrey Mutschall; an Artist who's creativity I admire.

Thank you Audrey.

Stay safe and keep well. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Just look at that beautiful stitching! This is one very special page, Helen! Such a sweet granddaughter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so pretty Helen, and I bet the texture is beautiful IRL too - love it!

    ReplyDelete