Monday 14 February 2022

Two cards

 Hello crafty friends, I have a couple of cards to share with you today.

The first is for Clean and Simple. I made a similar card recently, using all gold and brown colours. This time, I tried to achieve the look of the leaves as they are "on the turn".


This card is for any occasion. It could be for a male, sympathy or get well. The leaves were cut with Tim Holtz die, "Leaf Fragments". I used various alcohol inks to colour them. Mostly Tim Holtz, such as Butterscotch, Terra Cotta and also Pinata, Golden Yellow and Copper. The brown viney thingo, yes, that's a word, is from a friend's stash.

and the second is for the Freshly made Sketch challenge #522

Apart from The Bohemian plate from SSS, 

all the other elements are scraps.


Thanks for calling in, stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. These two cards are so different - but both so lovely! I love the medallion you created with the flower paper on the second card - such a beautiful look for a friendship card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two cards are totally different and I love them both! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen! Wow two very different cards.. I can almost feel the crunch from the leaves if one was to crush them in their fingers, they look so autumny! Yes that is a word..hehe!! and the second card to so sweet.. love the flowers on the dioley. and love the colors too... I hope things are well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous cards, Helen! I can't stop looking at those incredible leaf fragments! The FMS card is just what I like--fresh & lots of interest! The strip goes perfectly with the beautiful cover plate & the flower is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete