Tuesday 16 November 2021

Christmas Card for Mod Squad Challenge Blog

 Another day, another post!   I know, really unusual for me but I wanted to try another new die and make my very first Christmas card for 2021

Modsquad Challenge Blog

The challenge was to use a Poinsettia on the card.

I love these flowers as they remind me of my Mother.


I used a Bazzil Basics card stock for the background. 
The Poinsettia was created with a Sizzix Thinlits die 665342
and DCWV Very Merry Mat Stack.
The words dies are from The Craft Barn.

How are your Christmas Cards coming along?

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Helen! The poinsettia is so pretty & perfect to use with colored cardstock! Great background, too! Since I make Christmas cards all year, I may have enough. Problem is getting them signed & mailed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the die cut elements. FABULOUS!!! Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad. Hope to see you back again!
    Judy~ MSC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love dies to make flowers with especially for cards as they tend to be flatter for better posting but still have the layers.. and I have thought about Christmas cards... does that count as starting???!!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete