Monday 15 November 2021

Two cards

 Hello Crafty Friends

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards the first of which is for

Color Thrown Down #668


I was keen to experiment with a new die: Tim Holtz thinlits, 
"Leaf Fragments"

I decorated the leaves with a mixture of Tim Holtz alcohol inks and Tim Holtz Distress Embossing glazes.

This could be for any occasion, so I've left it free of a sentiment. 


The second card was also for a challenge, this time at


A quick and simple card using some older Kaisercraft papers.

Thanks for dropping in, keep safe.




6 comments:

  1. Wow I love these cards - beautifully done with great fall colors! Glad you shared one at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! I love the embossed leaves! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great leaves and I love them on the burlap! Both cards are so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are both really lovely cards Helen, I love the simplicity of them yet elegant too.. I hope you are keeping well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tow beautiful card, Helen! loved very much the first one, with the jute piece and the way you treated those leave. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow--these are gorgeous, Helen! I adore the look of the leaf fragments & the use of burlap for the background! Love the papers which you put together for a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete