Monday 1 April 2019

Scrap the Boys April Challenge - Let's eat cake!

Hello Scrappy Friends, welcome back to my blog today 
where I'm sharing a DT layout for


 The challenge is to use this mood board, Let's eat Cake, to scrap about about the boy/s (of any age) in your life.


I chose to scrap my twin Grand Boys on their fifth birthday, when it was definitely all about the cakes! Yes they each had their own.

The star paper is by Photoplay, the Boy's rule collection, 
"Seeing stars"


 The Happy Birthday banner is from Silhouette.


I fell in love with this ornate cake; it is also from Silhouette.


The star was cut with a die from my stash.  The flairs have been around for a while, but they were perfect for this page; they are from Studio Fourteen 40 and the cute little dogs are from Doodlebug Designs, Shape sprinkles, Puppy love.

Do you have some cake photos waiting to be scrapped?   I hope you will be inspired to play along and be eligible to win a prize.

I appreciate your kind comments and so enjoy reading them.  
Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. The pictures are really cute & I love the HB banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Helen!! Love the photos and the background paper is so fun and certainly appropriate for the stars of the day!! Great colour mix and fabulous details!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boys layout Helen I can't believe they are growing so fast. My twins turned 5 this year and they are so big... they also have separate cakes and decor... makes it challenging for mom I reckon but she always does a great job. I love the colours on this layout. CAS just my style. Hope you are well <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout. Great colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun page Helen, love that bab=ckground paper, perfect for your little stars :o) Now this has got my cogs turning ... one of my nicknames for my husband is Cake Boy as he just loves any kind of cake ... hmmmm ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh how lovely. love the star paper and banners are always a good idea...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove the title and the gorgoues cake! The photies are so sweet of your boy too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete