Thursday 23 August 2018

AALL & Create August 2018 - A couple of cards

Welcome back to the Scrap Matrix challenge where this month
we are using Stamps and Stencils from AALL Create.

There is a huge range of products from this company; why not check out what the rest of the team have done with them?
My desk was in chaos after using lots of stamps and stencils, 
so I thought I'd whip up a couple of cards before I cleaned up.


I love this set of stamps; AALL & Create #7they look kind of cool and funky, just right for a the hipsters in your life!
Using smooth white yardstick, I stamped the images and then smooshed them with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks, using the cling wrap method.

I used to dislike purple, but since using Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, I've come to use it by choice - Yikes!  I think it looks gorgeous with this AALL & Create Stamp #43, designed by Fiona Paltridge.

This stamp is temporarily out of stock at Scrap Matrix, but there are two others by Fiona which are also lovely. 

Thanks for calling in today, I hope you find something to inspire your creativity. We'd love to have you play along and perhaps win a prize or a Guest Designer spot, from the uber generous 
Vicki Christensen at Scrap Matrix

7 comments:

  1. These are stunning Helen!! Fabulous watercolour backgrounds and the stamps are simply awesome!! I have been eyeing off some of these stamps but haven't yet acquired any. They are still on my wishlist! Simply adore these cards my dear friend .. so inspirational! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cool, so arty and absolutely fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cool cards Helen, well done just whipping them together like that! The stamps are cool and I love those Doxide backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are so cool and artsy Helen, I love them. So you've gone over to the Purple Side then?! It does look very beautiful like that, especially with the pop of yellow to complement it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Helen....they have a funky and artsy feel! Love the watercolour effects too...makes them soft and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness--you're just as talented at making cards as scrapbooking, Helen! The first one is very cool, but my favorite is the purple flowers--stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah! Now we have it in black and white. PURPLE rocks! These are both asolutely stunning cards. I love what you have done with them. beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete