Sunday 1 June 2014

Imagine Believe Happy - Scrap Africa Sketch 30

Hello again, today I have a sketch challenge from 
Scrap Africa to share with you.
The sketch is by the talented Denise van Deventer 
Some great examples by the DT and can be found
There is no other critera to follow, just use the sketch and join in the fun, 
you have two weeks to get your entry in.
 I used a floral Maja paper and some navy cardstock
The flourish is by Scrap fx
and the butterfly chippie from Imaginarium designs
as are the chipboard titles.
The photo was taken at rather a turbulent time in my life, 
so I have kept the journalling tucked away.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout...love the navy background, the chippie elements and the beautiful photos. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very relaxed in the photo. Love your background work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Loving that dark blue cardstock! I hardly ever use it.....must rethink that as it looks great:) And the white on the bg...popalicious:) Glad those turbulent times have passed on by, Helen:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Helen and love the sewing and colours, and the chippies are gorgeous. The photo's are super.....you refer to a turbulent time of your life....aren't they just so memorable, in so many ways! It has been my experience, that this is not always negative! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunningly dramatic layout Helen! And I just love how you have used the Prima mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed the journalling :) Such a glam lady Helen - apart from the hair colour and style you have not changed much. I love the dark dramatic background - perhaps this is perfect for that period too. The gesso looks wonderful too. Another lovely layout. :D Hugs.

    ReplyDelete