Friday 18 December 2020

Backyard Bliss

Sharing a page today about our little wild life warrior.  Our three and a half years old Grand Girl loves to get into the dirt and find things.

Imagine her delight the day she found this gecko and happily watched it crawling around on her Emma Wiggles top.


I used this vibrant paper from Paige Taylor Evans, "Go the Scenic Route" to balance the bright yellow of the Emma top.

The gecko cut file is from Silhouette and I kept the page super simple to allow the photos to shine.

Thanks for calling in; I hope you are keeping well.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness we have geekoes and they frighten me! what a brave girl! great cut files so perfect for your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen! So nice to see your gorgeous works again. This page is adorable. Love the little geckos running around and the photos are so cute. Your grandie girl is certainly a brave one .. don't think I would have been so calm about having a gecko running around on my top. LOL!! She is delightful! Wishing you and yours all the very best for Christmas. God Bless. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun page for darling Emma! Thinking of you, Helen, & wishing you & your family a blessed holiday & better days ahead!

    ReplyDelete