Sunday 20 December 2020

Play

 Hello again creative friends.  Three posts in three days!  It must be time to clear the desk ready for Christmas!

I've focused on  scrapping our smallest Grand Girls since we've not been able to see them because of the Pandemic.

Inspired by Paige Taylor Evans and others on her site, I've tried my hand at this textured page.  It takes ages to make, but I think the results are really worth the effort.


The paper and embellishments are from Paige Evans collection, "Take the scenic route."

Thanks for calling today and wishing you a Happy Christmas.

Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing, love the colors.. was it a lot of fiddling? the end result is worth it for sure!! good on you for all the creating you have done lately! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--amazing! Cannot even imagine doing a page like this, but you're so right that it was worth all the time! Absolutely a treasure, Helen! Wishing you & your family a wonderful holiday even if you can't all be together. Hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, I've not stopped by your blog for ages, not been scrapping for ages either, but this work of art is making my fingers itch to have another go! I can see it must have been a labour of love but in the end it looks phenomenal, what a wonderful mix of colour and pattern. I'm going cross eyed trying to work out how you did it, maybe I will have to check out Paige Evans to find out :o) xx

    ReplyDelete