Friday 18 December 2020

Baby Obsessed

Hello  crafty friends; it has been a while since I've posted but life gets in the way sometimes and especially at Christmas time.

I've been working on layouts for my smallest Grand Girls, the ones who live in Victoria.  Because of Covid, we have not seen them since the beginning of the year.  They plan on coming home for Christmas, so we are holding our breath that the borders down get clamped shut again.

I've used a sweet cut file from Gwen Wruck's collection at Cut to you. It is called Rag Doll and just perfect for this page.

Here's a close up of the journalling

The papers are all from "Follow the Scenic Route" by Paige Taylor Evans.

Thanks for visiting and for any comments you care to leave.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope you get to see them! Must be so hard to go such a long time as kids grow up so fast! We aren't comfortable getting together unless the weather lets us meet outside. Covid cases just keep rising, but at least there's hope for a vaccine. Absolutely adorable layout! I love the papers & embellishments & cute pictures of your sweet grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete