Saturday 14 November 2020

Birthday Girl

Hello, hello, gentle people, I hope your weekend is going well.

It's a gorgeous day here in South Australia, not too hot, not too cold, like Baby Bear's Porridge, its just right!

I've spent most of the day backing this quilt cut file from 

Paige Taylor Evans and I'm delighted with the finished page.


I used a mixture of papers from Paige Taylor Evans, "Bloom Street" and "Take the scenic route", as well as a bit from my stash, the yellow floral.  The oval frame is from the Silhouette store.

This was the last time we saw our interstate family before Covid 19 hit the world and locked us in our homes.  The oldest girl turned three and it was lovely to celebrate with them and their other Grandparents.

Thanks for calling in to say G'Day, I hope you are safe and well.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Helen--a totally gorgeous layout! I have trouble putting printed paper together, but you're a pro at it! This is one of my favorite layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this layout is eye catching and so pretty with the blue colors and lovely frame around the photo too.. and it is stinking hot here at the moment.. a bit of summer me thinks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally gorgeous Helen. The papers are lovely and in my fave colour too .. bonus! I love the quilted look, simply stunning and so effective. Love this page! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete