Monday 7 September 2020

Crafty Cardmaker's Challenge #262 Things with Wings

Hello crafty friends on this blustery warm day in Australia.

I'm a huge fan of butterflies and was tempted to join the

Crafty Cardmaker's Challenge #262

 calling for things with wings.


I used a shimmery pale green card stock for the base, before layering on a Sizzix thinlits die Cut, "Bouquet"

The Butterfly is also a Sizzix Thinlit, "Scribbly Butterfly"
I coloured it with DOX inks, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Shaded Lilac. Then I added shimmer with Tim Holtz, "Bridal Tinsel" embossing powder.

The sentiment was stamped with Darkroom Door, "Happy Birthday" stamp and embossed with Tim Holtz, Silver embossing powder.

Thanks for calling in today, Happy Crafting and keep safe.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I hope you are keeping well... WOW I love the die you have used for your card.. very pretty.. and love the butterfly too... I hope September brings you lovely memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, those are gorgeous dies. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Helen! I love the background die & how you beautied up the butterfly! We've got wildfires all around & terrible air quality from smoke & ash. So lucky we're not in the evacuation zone. Hard to see pictures of buildings burning that we've driven by many times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen. Well, I must have been asleep all week, as I totally missed this gorgeous card. I love the die you used for the background .. absolutely stunning .. and your butterfly is beautiful! Fabulous combination of colour too! Love this!! Hope you are staying safe and well. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete