Sunday 27 September 2020

Colorful Characters for Scrap Matrix September challenge

 Hello crafty friends.

Just a quick post today for Scrap Matrix September challenge; 

I almost left my run too late!

Have been dabbling with watercolour paints and drawing, 

but have no idea what I'm doing, so please be gentle.

I've been posting letters to two little Grand Girls in Victoria during the Covid shut down.  Trying to cheer them up as they've not been allowed out for weeks.  I think they will like these cards.

I used DecoArt Neon Acrylic Paint and

Art by Marlene, Bold and Bright Watercolours.


I used DecoArt Neon Acrylic Paint and

Art by Marlene, Bold and Bright Watercolours.

The stamped sentiment is from Ultimate Crafts.

Thanks for calling in to say G'Day.

3 comments:

  1. I am sure your grand girls will absolutely adore these Helen! They are gorgeous!! Love those cute birdies and the bright, vibrant colour. Fabulous words as well. I have family in Vic too and it has been really difficult with the strict lock-down. Hopefully, they will be relaxed soon and their lives can get back to some semblance of normality. Stay safe and well. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I hope you are keeping well.. I really feel for Victoria they have had such an extreme lock down i really hope they can get some freedoms back soon especially for the children.. I love your cards those birds are the cutest and i love the colors too!! They are sure to add some cheer!! take care!!1

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic cards, Helen! You drew the birds?! They are just fabulous--should be made into stamps! I'm sure the girls will love opening these envelopes! Hope you're doing well. Hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete