Tuesday 15 September 2020

Cocoa Vanilla "Day dream" - Happy Together and Lovely you


Hello crafty friends, welcome to my much neglected blog.
One of my dear Sisters has been critically ill during the past six weeks and I've been helping her and the family.

But now I'm creating with the gorgeous new 
Cocoa Vanilla Collection, "Day Dream".

The colours and designs are perfect for these Birthday photos
 of my smallest Grand Girl and her big Sister.


Both these Girls are crazy about Tutus and have a big collection in all sorts of colours!


Thanks for calling in to say G'Day, and for any comments you care to leave.

Take care and keep safe.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your sister Helen. Hope she is doing better now.
    These pages are gorgeous! Love the papers and love the fun photos!! Your grandies are so adorable! Beautiful pages to commemorate wonderful memories! Stay safe and well. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, so sad to hear your Sister has not been well.. I do hope she will be much better soon.. how lovely you have been able to go and give a hand.. Your pages are so pretty, the colors are soft and feminine and I am sure your Grandies look so cute in their tutu's! beautiful creating... take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow--these are just beautiful, Helen! I adore the wreath & that wonderful rainbow quote! Love the second page--soft background & such sweet flowers & rainbow! Hoping your sister continues to improve--so scary.

    ReplyDelete