Sunday 29 March 2020

Scrap Matrix Paper Arsty Challenge

Hello creative friends, just a quick post to beat the March deadline at Scrap Matrix, which is to use Paper Arsty Products.


I used some of my favourite Tracy Scott Stamps and made a few cards to send to friends during the Covid 19 Crisis.  I'd like to spread a little hope around while we are all in lock down.

The backgrounds were all created on my gelli plate.


This Mandala is a combination from 
Paper Artsy, Tracey Scott ETS23 set.
The quote is from Tim Holtz Ideology Quote Chips.
I just wiped a little distress ink over it 
to tone in with the background.


This is from ETS33 and ETS34 with the quotes from 
Tim Holtz Small talk stickers.


A different Paper Artsy, Tracey Scott combo, 
using ETS34 and ETS 33 again but with a with different centre.
I used the Tim Holtz Small talk stickers again.

Hope you are all coping with the changes in the world, 
that you have enough to eat and something to keep you busy.
Take care.


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are stunning and so vibrant amazing creating Helen! I hope you are keeping well and stay safe in these different and somewhat difficult times.. we are in this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are stunning Helen!! The backgrounds are amazing! I am hopeless with the geli plate. Most of my attempts have ended in the bin but these are spectacular. I love the vibrant colours and I love the sentiments too. So apt for these times. Hope you are safe and well and staying positive. I really miss our catch ups but we will make up for that when this is all over. Take care dear friend. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just fabulous, Helen! Wonderful color combos--hard to pick a favorite! One of these days I need to find my geli plate that has never been out of the package!

    ReplyDelete