Tuesday 24 March 2020

A Golden wedding anniversary card

Hello gentle people, welcome back to my blog.
For a variety of reasons related to my health, I've been MIA.
As well as that, like most of the world, I've been confined to barracks by the virus and inspired to tackle the mess in my craft room. It's taken a few days, but I found my desk and Mr Mojo skulking under the mess!

One of my dear friends celebrated a special wedding anniversary recently and I made a simple card to mark the occasion.


At the start of the year, I bought this pretty  rectangle die from Seven Paper Dolls, Fleur de Lis Rectangles.  
It seemed perfect cut in shimmery gold.

The pretty sprigged flowers and the golden embellishments are all from an older Kaisercraft collection called "Golden Grove".

Keep well, I appreciate you calling in.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen!! Welcome back to blog land! What a sweet surprise when I saw this on my Reading list. Hope you are doing well and staying safe.
    Love this card! So gorgeous and perfect for a 50th Anniversary. Love the die and it is stunning in the gold. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing you back, Helen! The rectangle die is gorgeous & perfect for this special card! I know your friends will treasure it! Take care & hope you continue to improve so we can see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen! So lovely to see you creating again, this card is beautiful.. love the die and the frame looks exquisite in gold for the theme of the card.. do take care.. I think we all need to stay home for a while, and crafting sure is a good way to pass the time as well as a bit of stress relief too!! Look after yourself and I hope to see more creations when you pop them up here!! xxx

    ReplyDelete