Tuesday 31 March 2020

Birthday card for the Global Design Project #234 challenge.

Sharing a quick card for an online challenge at 
Global Design Project.

Here is the sketch

and here is my interpretation of it, 
using some older bits and bobs from my stash.


The background is a Hot off the Press paper which I smooshed with Distress Oxide Ink, Peacock Feathers.
 The tag is a piece of Mixed Media also created with 
Distress Oxides and the flower is a stamp by Tracy Scott,
Paper Artsy  ETS22. I colored it with Paper Artsy Chalk Acrylic paints, Bougainvillea, Lavender, Caribbean Sea and Limelight.   

3 comments:

  1. Love this Helen! What a brilliant interpretation of the sketch. Fabulous colours and I love that flower stamp! Gorgeous make! Stay safe and well dear friend! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that back ground looks awesome Helen, and the colors on the flower are magnificent! I hope you are keeping well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat Hot Off the Press paper! Did you know they're an Oregon company? You know I adore that gorgeous flower! Just love that you're able to do some crafting again, Helen! Hope you & all your family are staying well.

    ReplyDelete