Wednesday 7 October 2020

Loved - Cut to You cut file

Hello again crafty friends, I hope you are having a productive day. 

One of the few advantages of being in the midst of a pandemic, is the time spare I've had for crafting. The background paper is by Paige Evans, Bloom Street collection, as is the Butterfly.


I used Cocoa Vanilla, Happiness collection, to back the cut files and love they way they look.


This page began with a cut file by the talented 

Gwen Wruck over at Cut to you.

Frame trio cut file

Thanks for calling in to say G'Day, I appreciate you taking the time.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen! I hope things are going well with you.. This layout looks so pretty, I love the background paper and wow what an amazing cut file.. it looks lovely with the 3 frames.. I hope your week is going well.. warming up over here and oh so dry.. hoping rain is on the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cut file & love the background paper & butterfly! Another super page, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost missed this one. That cut file is gorgeous Helen and the way you've coloured the flowers looks fabulous. Love the tartan background as well. Beautiful page. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete