Thursday 8 October 2020

Happy - a page about my smallest Grand Girl and her Mummy.

Here I am again! What's happening I hear you say?

We are having lots of cold and rainy days here, which keeps me out of the garden and into my scrap room.  It feels very good!


I was inspired by Paige Taylor Evans, who created a page like this, some time ago.  I bought her "Wildflower" cut file immediately and promptly forgot about when my Sister was critically ill.  

But this week Audrey Mutschall created a page based on Paige's and I just had to dip into the new papers and ephemera from Paige Taylor Evans "Go the scenic route" collection. I mixed in some paper from another of her collections called "Bloom Street". 

So happy with the way it turned out.

Thanks so much for calling in.  See you soon?  I hope so.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your sister is continuing to do well, Helen. What a spectacular page! The navy paper with the beautiful wildflowers is a wonderful way to showcase that sweet photo! Sending hugs & well wishes, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful Helen! What a gorgeous design and the colours are fabulous! So lovely to see your gorgeous works again.
    So sorry to hear that your sister has been so ill. I hope she has recovered and is much better now. Take care and stay safe. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so sad to hear about your Sister.. I hope she is on the mend now... This layout is sensational.. wow.. so eye catching and the colors are brilliant.. what a great layout.. I would be happy with that too.. take care...

    ReplyDelete