Friday 24 April 2020

Hello there creative friends.  With time on my hands because of the state of the world, I’ve been trying to catch up with some Scrapbook pages for our youngest Grand Girls.

I found this gorgeous cut file, but had a bit of trouble trying to get it to cut properly; not the files fault, I hasten to add.  Gwen Wruck, the creator of the file, spent ages answering numerous emails, until I managed to make adjustments on my machine and find a good card stock to get the file to work.


I used an old Graphic 45 paper, Botanical Tea, as the background and various scraps to back the flowers.

I’m so happy with the result and highly recommend Cut to You for brilliant service.  Thank you Gwen.

The embellishments are from Cocoa Vanilla and
the enamel dots are from Seven Paper Dolls.

I hope you are keeping well and finding time to get crafty.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I hope you are keeping well and getting lots of mojo happening so you can get our photos scrapped!! I have the time, mojo...hummm that does not always co=operate!! hehe.. I love this page, it is so sweet, and very girly.. and love the cut file.. I dont know anything about them.. something new to discover I imagine! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling page, Helen! The cut file is perfect for a little girl & love the green printed paper, too! So glad we have our crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen! Hope you are keeping well. So pleased that you sorted the problems with the cut file. It is gorgeous .. the perfect frame for the adorable photo!! Love this page! So pretty and girly .. absolutely adorable page! Stay safe and enjoy the rest of the week. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete