Tuesday 7 April 2020

Fly - Scrap Matrix challenge - Inspired by Tammy

Hello crafty friends, I couldn't resist this challenge at 
Scrap Matrix

which was to be inspired by the uber talented


Tammy uses colour in a free flowing, disinhibited way and 
makes it look so easy.
  
It's not so easy for me, but I tried to emulate one of her pages, using some of Tracy Scott's beautiful butterfly stamps.




I began with an older paper from My Mind's Eye,
In Bloom, "Le Jardin"

The butterfly stamps are from Paper Artsy, 


I used Art by Marlene Watercolours, Bold and Bright.

And popped a few gold enamel dots here and there,
They are from Studio Calico.

This is the page which inspired me.



Thanks for calling in today, maybe you will feel the urge to join in and be inspired by Tammy as well.  I hope so.


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your page, Helen! The butterflies are so beautiful & what a sweet photo! Hope you're doing better & that all your family is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I hope you are keeping well! This layout is stunning, I love the bold colors down the right side and the pretty butterflies on the left.. those butterflies are gorgeous!!! Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen! Sorry it's taken me so long to visit but life got in the way as it has a tendency to do at times. Your page is totally gorgeous! Love the vibrant colour, the striped panel and the beautiful rainbow of butterflies. Absolutely stunning and such a brilliant take on the inspiration page. Hope you are keeping well and staying safe! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete