Sunday 12 September 2021

Color Throw Down Card Challenge #659

 Hello creative friends, it's been bitterly cold in South Australia today,

so I spent the afternoon designing a card for the Color Throw Down Challenge.

 


I have not combined these colours previously, 

so I challenged myself to step out of my comfort zone and give it a go.

I cut some water colour card stock with a Pink Fresh Die, "Hello with a bouquet"

I used LuminArt watercolor paints to colour all the details.

Despite my hesitancy, I quite like the finished product 

and may use this combination again. 

Thanks for looking and for any comments you care to leave.

Keep safe.

3 comments:

  1. Hello hello ! How did I not know you had a blog? Fabulous and now I'm following. I love that you participated in a challenge, it turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card... so glad you tried these colors!! So happy you played with us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Helen--this is gorgeous! I have that die, but I've never made it look so good! Wonderful color combo which I hope to try!

    ReplyDelete