Wednesday 1 February 2017

Kraft+ DT - So much fun, best day ever

Hello Scrappy friends.  A new month and a new challenge over at

kraft+

With the children back at school and a few cooler days, I hope you will find time to play 
along and be eligible for some of the  prizes from our generous sponsors.
Your project must be on Kraft, but it doesn't need to be a beach theme.
Check out all the details on the link above.
I used a coastal photo from Western Australia and combined it with some pics of my Grandchildren on their Summer holiday this year.
The papers are by Kaisercraft - I fussy cut the light house from High tide "Sail Set" 
The other paper is also Kaisercraft - Sandy toes, "Flip flops"
 Like many children, these boys love to climb, so a stop off at a playground 
helps avert little niggles in the car on a 4 hour trip to Marion Bay.
I used distress ink through a stencil "Burlap" by Tim Holtz.
 I love the metal embellies which I sourced at Seriously Scrapping.
Jane has a huge range of metal goodies.
The wavy title is from my stash - Heidi Swapp ephemera.


Thanks for calling in.  I love it when you leave a comment, I so enjoy reading them.

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow--such fun pictures of your grandkids, Helen! I love the burlap stenciling, Seahorse & Starfish and the wonderful cord with the nautical knot on the right! Incredible layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Helen! Such fun photos of your grandies (I have great memories of beachy days with our kids too .. just not many photos unfortunately) and I really love all the 'beachy' embellies .. so cute! Great bg, love the fun rope at the side and some delightful journaling all add up to another fabulous page!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page Helen! Love the styling and love the design! ;-)
    Gorgeous photies of these 2 cutie, explorers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love that you've journalled directly on your page. ADORE the long banner photo...now that's a brill idea! And those colours looks delish against the kraft bg..... sooo tempting to join in!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen! Your creation for the Kraft + sketch this month is absolutely beautiful. I love the joyful photos and the way you used the sketch to scrap your page. I love your journaling, too. My parents didn't have much money when we were growing up, but they always made sure we had at least a day trip to the beach each summer! And I want to thank you so much for your wonderful visit to my blog! Thanks!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty layout Helen! All those photos are so beautiful! Love how you captured the beauty of the sun and sea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful interpretation of the sketch....great photos captured and memories recorded....love the twine, metal embellies and the banner. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a knack at making your photos come alive with creating similar surroundings in your layouts, if that makes sense! I can just feel the water spray and salty air coming off of this design! How wonderful! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete