Saturday 1 October 2016

Stuck?! Creative Team - Smile

Thanks for joining me today as I share a page for the
Stuck Sketches Creative Team.



The background paper is from Blue Fern,
Ombre dreams collection, “Ginger’s dreams”
The gold striped vellum at the back, is an older piece
by Crate Paper, “Open book”


I found the angle a little challenging to begin with,
but love the finished look of the off centre page.







The embossed heart is by Scrapmatts CB1071 Hearts 04
The little kitty flair is an oldie from October Afternoon.




The chipboard word is from Scrapmatts, CB6115 Assorted Words 28  
and the flair is from Studio Fourteen 40.

The journalling is on the back of the page and it reads:-

When you come to spend the day with us, you are always in a happy mood; eager to get into my craft supplies and make "Art". This can be anything from cutting and pasting, punching, splashing water colours around, misting through stencils, or experimenting with texture paste. You have a good eye for detail and design, often combining your favourite colours; pink, purple and silver, to make pretty cards for Mummy. You especially like anything sparkly and glittery, so I like to be well stocked up with Rhinestones and Pearls.
 
I enjoy our play times together and will miss you
when you have to go to school everyday.
 
Love Granny. Photo 16th November 2015

I hope you will be inspired with this versatile sketch and join in at Stuck?! There are great prizes to be won from these generous sponsors.
 
May Arts Ribbon https://www.ribbonresource.com/ Prize = $25.00 gift certificate to their online store.
Heartfelt Creations www.heartfeltcreations.us Prize = $25.00 gift certificate to their online store.

Thanks for calling in to say hello.
I truly appreciate any comments you may care to leave.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, Helen! Love the colors and those sweet, sweet photos! So happy to be on a DT with you again! Wonderful journaling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout Helen! Darling photos! Love the soft color palette! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so gorgeous Helen! So glad to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a wonderful page Helen and your grand daughetr looks totally delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful clear take on the sketch, lovely page, special photos pretty colors.. Gorgeous layout for your stuck design team example! I hope your weekend has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the subtle colour palette Helen and the beautiful photos of your GD.The little scrapmatt heart is beautiful as are the flairs. How lovely that your GD enjoys creating with you, very special and she is blessed to have a granny to encourage and supply the art supplies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so soft and pretty! I adore the vellum background and beautiful chipboard work/detail. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a REALLY interesting angled sketch! I think it looks brill:) Love the pretty swirly chippy hearts....& oh, to have a GIRL to craft with. Lucas likes BLACK. Everything starts pretty and ends up completely black or OTT..but hey ho! That's him...... is she at school yet? I will miss Lucas when he goes. Just as well the next 2 are coming up behind him, hahaaaa!!!! OH! And that flair. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, this is just delightful Helen!! Can't help but smile when you see those gorgeous photos of your sweet grand girl and I love the subtle colours. Love the chippies too and the cute flair and, of course, your journaling is always so lovely to read. A really interesting design .. great take on the sketch!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous sketch and beautiful page! Wow, this is truly outstanding scrapbooking! Precious! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just the prettiest and dandiest page! The styling, the colours and everything just flow into one pretty and soft page! Absolutely love it and a new fave for me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear, I have a confession to make, I am dreading the day the kids want to play in my stuff. I was having to breathe deep and slow just reading your journalling... You are clearly a much nicer granny than I am :D She really is a cute little thing. No wonder she loves to come to you. I love the tilted look of the page and the cute photos. I have tried to take of the twins but they will have none of it :D You are a blogging machine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neat layout--such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete