Wednesday 5 October 2016

Christmas Cards

Just a quick post today to share some Christmas Cards.

I’ve been galvanised into action by two super organised and talented crafters, both of whom started their cards months ago.

You might like to take a look at their blogs
 
Lizzy Hill
Margaret Mifsud

They are a constant source of inspiration for me.



The cards are all C&S - this one using a Spellbinder die.


 
Using some Grosgrain ribbon form my Mother's stash.

Adding a little wooden star from a dollar store.



Combining some decade old paper with some newer embellies.



Whoops this one is photographed on a lean!



Road testing my new dies from Lawn Fawn. 
I'd love you to let me know which one/s you like the best.


Thanks for calling in to say hello.
I truly appreciate any comments you may care to leave.

8 comments:

  1. Hahaaaaa! Glad to see we got you MOVIN' with those Chrissy cards;) They are all gorgeous in diff ways, but I'd say my fave is the ribbon one [prob something to do with the fact it's from your Mum's stash??!!!] & then again the Joy to The World looks fantastic. Actually, they all look soooo well finished and perfect. EEEK..... you SURE you want one of my slapped together & slightly smudged but what the heck, it'll do attempts??? I'm freaking out now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know.. some peoples are just more organized than others.. hehe.. I love your cards, they look great.. fabulous colors and papers and they look easy to post.. good on you... at the rate I am going I might have some for next christmas.... 2017!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! Hoo! Way to go Helen!! Good for you starting a bit early too .. fabulous!! These are brilliant .. love each and every one so please don't ask me to pick a fave .. they are all just gorgeous!!! Gonna have to make some more myself.. falling way behind now!! LOL!! Thanks so much for the shout out and I love, love, love your cards!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, I love them all, but my fave is definitely the last one,I think because of the soft natural colours maybe. But I also love the trad colours of the others, with the deep red and mossy green; the idea of using your Mum's grosgrain ribbon stash; and the idea of adding in a bargain from the dollar store (or Pound Shop over here!) - so they're all brilliant and very inspiring, I really must get cracking with mine :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just beautiful! Quite the collection. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...these cards are just gorgeous! ;-) I also look at Lizzy's blog and see her Christmas cards...she is certainly a creative and timeous inspiration! LOL. Your cards are an inspiration too and it's definitely time to start getting some done! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas cards from all three of you. Mine are ready to go into the post tomorrow. So lovely to see what everyone else does. So much inspiration from you too my friend. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the first & last cards--beautiful wreath & love the layers of the last card!

    ReplyDelete