Tuesday 1 March 2016

Scrapmatts Design Team announcement

Hello again Scrappy Friends.
Some of you may have seen on Facebook,

that Scrapmatts have announced their 2016 Design Team.
I’m honoured to have been chosen to work with their beautiful Chipboard and Stencils.



SCRAPMATTS is an Australian company with a big range of Chipboard which can be ordered in different colours.
 
I especially like those treated with Chalk mist, because they so easy to use just like they are, or they can be overlaid with gesso, mists or textures.
 
They also stock a range of stencils which are great for mixed media.
Here is a list of the other Design Team members.



It's such a privilege to be on team with these talented artists.
 
Thanks for calling in to say hello.
I truly appreciate any comments you may care to leave.

10 comments:

  1. Yahooo Helen! So well deserved! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful news Helen. I am really happy for you and of course looking forwarsd to seeing how you use their chipboard. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to be among friends at scrapmatts! Congrats on being on the team! Looking forward to creating with you and seeing your wonderful creations! Have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooHOO Well done Helen, you'll be a brilliant addition to the team - I love chipboard pieces and can't wait to see what you do with them :o) Annie C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! That's FABULOUS! I have been MIA a bit [thank goodness for scheduled posts!!].....so I missed this. I am soooo happy for you.... so glad this will 'force' you into some regular scrapping, too...... they are lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge Congratulations Helen. Fantastic news, Scrapmatts are so very lucky to have you on their team. Looking forward to seeing your chipboard creations. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Helen, first of all thanks for the comment on my blog, I was glad you did so I could come, visit and find your blog..... Big congrats on your new team! I am now your latest follower, so you can expect to see me more often :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome Helen! Congrats! That is really so super! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Helen...well deserved ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So awesome and fabulous design team line up too. Hope you have lots of fun and I can't wait to see what you create <3

    ReplyDelete