Friday 27 August 2021

Challenge Yourself #92 - Celebration

 Hello creative friends, it's been ages since I took part in a challenge, as I've been in hospital having back surgery.

I couldn't resist this challenge as I had the perfect photo for it. 

Challenge Yourself 


We were encouraged to scrap a photo of ourselves and explain how we take care of ourselves.  I adore spending time with my Grand children; I'm charmed by their personalities, the way they love to learn and the numerous snuggles they give out. My heart fills up when I'm with them.


I used Paige Evans "Wonders" papers and was inspired by Missey Whidden.

We don't get to see this little kidlet very often as she lives 800 kms away.  We were celebrating her third Birthday.

Thanks for looking and for any comments you care to leave.

Stay safe.

7 comments:

  1. Helen, your page is absolutely beautiful and touching! I love the photo of you and your grandchild and your hand-written journaling! Thank you so very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. I can't tell you how happy we all are that you did! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how satisfying it feels to get those snuggles. Love this happy design with the pop of pattern & color! So good to see your creations again. I've missed blogging! :) Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grammie life is the best life <3 Your design is beautiful. I love to fussy cut! The colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so happy to see you were able to do a layout, Helen! Hoping that means rehab is going well & that you're seeing some improvement. Love that sweet picture & using the mandala heart behind it with all the pretty colors is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just truly exquisite, Helen! I adore your design and your use of colour is just wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! I love how you used the papers. Great design! I hope your back is feeling okay! Thank you so much for playing along at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete