Thursday 17 October 2019

Tracy Scott - Scrapbook Page with Helen

Hi there scrappy friends, I'm back as a Guest again this month at 
The challenge for October is to use Tracy Scott products.
I'm a massive fan of her stamps and dies and decided to create a scrapbook page.





 I love this bloom and wanted to use this original size as well as a smaller size, so I stamped it out, and reduced the size in Photoshop, to I could do that.


 Then I stamped out a variety of blooms and a butterfly.

I colored them with Paper Artsy Inks and Prismacolour pencils.




Here I'm auditioning a photo and a possible arrangement of flowers on white.  I've stamped the daisy like flower in blue and lightly coloured the scribbly type flower.



I liked the flowers much better on a black background and I flicked a few gold splashes around.

Scrap Matrix Products Used.


Thanks for looking. I hope you will feel inspired to join in and perhaps win a gift card from the Scrap Matrix store.




4 comments:

  1. This is super gorgeous Helen! I love the bright flowers against the black background .. it looks spectacular! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes this looks stunning on the dark background.. love the colors on the flowers and sweet photo too..love this.. gorgeous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black background & the way you clustered the beautiful blooms are the perfect way to showcase that sweet picture, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are rocking the stamped flowers and these are two beautiful layouts... not sure which one I prefer but they really pop on the black. Esther is looking soooooo grown up <3

    ReplyDelete