Wednesday 11 September 2019

Scrap Matrix DT Challenge - Art Foamies September 2019

Hello there scrappy friends, I've been MIA due to ill health, but have found time to create a little something for the September challenge at Scrap Matrix, using Art Foamies.




Have you seen them?   They are quite thick and spongy; and they work brilliantly with paints and gel plates.  Just the thing to make a big hot mess!



I set out to create magic with my gel press and fell flat on my face in a big pool of mud!  

So, I started again, much more carefully with the colour mixing, still not magical; but I managed to salvage these three blooms by fussy cutting them and adding some leaves.

I'll be back later in the month with an at an Art Journal page - fingers crossed.

Products used from Scrap Matrix

Thanks for looking. I hope you will feel inspired to join in and perhaps win a gift card from the Scrap Matrix store.




5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Helen. I hope your health issues clear up soon. I miss your amazing pages and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have missed you around.. I do hope you are feeling much better now.. This looks so vibrant and colorful, a real eye catcher.. humm art foamies.. there is always something new to try!! take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so sorry you've been sick, Helen. Sending hugs & well wishes! Sure wouldn't know you had any troubles as your blooms & leaves turned out to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry that you've been ill Helen. Hope all is well again now. I love these gorgeous blooms! So rich and vibrant!! Have never heard of Art Foamies but they obviously work a treat! Love this!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that you werent so well...I really hope that you are much better now and going from strength to strength. Sorry that you also had a mussy start to this project...but the end result is just bloomy!!!! Beautiful work, as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete