Wednesday 31 March 2021

Torn paper challenge for Paige Taylor Evans

 Hey Ho, two posts in one week, now that's a surprise!

I was inspired to use some scraps of paper from the Paige Taylor Evans, "Take the Scenic Route" collection. I think they enhance the less than perfect photo of my smallest Grand Girl.

Because she loved these windmills in our garden so much, I wanted to record her enjoyment of them on a page for her album.


The cut file is also from Paige Taylor Evans and it's called Pin Wheel.
Thanks for calling in and for any message you may care to leave.
Keep safe and Happy Easter.


3 comments:

  1. Darling page with the torn papers & that wonderful cut file! So glad to see another of your projects, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous Helen, love the mix of papers and patterns and love the windmill too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen! Sorry I've been so slow again to visit, time just seems to get away from me. This is such a darling page. I love the colour and adore the strips running down the side. Photo may not be perfect but it sure is cute and you've showcased it perfectly! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete