Monday 10 August 2020

Freshly made sketches challenge 447

Hello creative friends; it's been ages since my last post, but I've been busy crafting for a friend's fundraiser and not able to share those cards just yet.

Today, however, I was inspired by this simple sketch from

Freshly made sketches.

https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2020/08/theres-still-time-to-play-with-sketch_8.html 


I used the  Tim Holtz "Tattered Florals" die to create the flower.

 The floral paper is an old scrap of "Vivienne" by Basic Grey.

The tartan paper is from Lawn Fawn.

I typed the sentiment on the computer.

Not sure of my way around this new blogger just yet, but I hope to gradually transfer all my widgets across from the original.

Thanks for calling in today; I hope you are keeping safe and well.

Warmest wishes

Helen


3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I hope you are keeping well.. and so good to hear you are still creating behind the scenes.. Your card is lovely that big flower is so pretty, love the floral paper you have used.. and i hope you keep safe and well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that was a great sketch, but never got a card made. Yours is beautiful, Helen! I sold my Tattered Florals dies, but love how they look cut from that wonderful printed paper! Love the sentiment & the fonts you used! So happy to see a card on your blog & can't wait to see what you made for the fundraiser! Stay well, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real beauty Helen! Love that big flower, so pretty done in the floral papers and I love the tartan background too! Just gorgeous. hugs x

    ReplyDelete