Saturday 1 September 2018

Kraft+ DT September 2018 -

Hello again Scrappy Friends, welcome; today I'm sharing a DT post for 

Kraft+

The challenge this month is to use Office Supplies on your project.



When I went hunting, I discovered lots of Office Supplies floating around my craft room. 


The page is made entirely from scraps, 
apart from the Kraft of course!   So just when I thought I should ditch all the little pieces of left over paper, I found a good use for them and I have another excuse not to tidy my room!



 I've used a hole punch, ring eyelet, string, stick it notes, ( I made a tag with them), paper clip, emoticon pins, star stickers and a fold back clip.

The sketch I used is by the amazingly talented sketch designer 
Laura Whitaker.   Thank you Laura.

I enjoy reading your comments and appreciate you leaving them.  Thank you.

If this is your first visit to my blog - welcome, I hope you found something to inspire you.   New followers are very welcome, just click on the Follow me on Bloglovin' button.

7 comments:

  1. Fun and wonderful layout! love the emoticons and the stars. the photo itself is so cool! great use of Laura's sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and super cool page Helen... Just love that photo too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this funky and cool page! So perfect for that cool chicky! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on this office supply challenge and isn't it wonderful to use up stuff rather than throwing it into the bin!! and I really love your STB layout too.. what a precious photo and love all the stitching... Happy Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool page for a Cool Kid and a very good example of why we should never throw away those scraps :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous take on this Challenge Helen!! Love the bright, fun colours and what an excellent way to use up some scraps! So clever and so creative!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... 18 months already. It doesn't seem possible. Great layout and I love the white space. The photo really pops. I love the bright colours. <3

    ReplyDelete