Friday 10 January 2014

Scrap Africa

I'm excited and honoured to be invited to join the talented artists at
Thank you so much.

From the time I was about eight years old, I wanted to visit Africa 
and when I did it was all I had imagined it would be.  
Africa will always hold a special place in my heart.
Authors of the blog
Evgenia Petzer
Denise van Deventer 

Team members

Ada Nicholls
Billie-Jean Beveridge
Cathi O'Neill
Channa Suitella
Elena Smoktunova
Erica Houghton

Elizna Parsons
Jowilna Nolte
Kerryn Lawson
Lynette Jacobs
Marelize Frisby
Patricia Basson
Rene Sharp
Val Thorpe


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Helen, welcome to Scrap Africa. Should you one day visit South Africa, I know that many of us would love to host you and show you around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Helen, enjoy your time with SA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled that you decided to join us! I just know that it is going to add so much to our team!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YYYEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! Or whatever the SA equivalent is:):) so happy for you - I really like this challenges... Just don't get around to them as often as I'd like:):)) I shall enjoy seeing your work over there:):???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't mean ???..... Meant :):):)))!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big congras! so happy you're on this wonderful team and I'm looking forward to see your beautiful creations there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such wonderful news Helen!! CONGRATULATIONS! I know you will love it there! xoxox

    ReplyDelete