Saturday 3 November 2012

CSI - 44

Whoops, I set this up to post on Saturday, but for some reason it's still sitting here.  Uh Oh.....learner Blogger!

Lovely bright colours this week at CSI.   Perfect for a boy's page of DGS and DH reading together.  Why not pop over and play; everyone is very friendly. You have until the 11th to join in.











EVIDENCE
Stripes
Frame  
Doily pattern

TESTIMONY
I chose to journal about something I love in my home and that is the relationship between our Grandson and his beloved Pa. I included the word "sunny" and wrote it as a bit of a fan letter to both of them.

THE JOURNALLING READS.

Here you are, the day before your fifth birthday, being read to by Pa. I love to see you two delighting in each other’s company.  You are alike in many ways; you both like routine and are averse to change. I admire your thirst for knowledge and the way you ask “Why” and “What does that mean” a hundred times a day. Your Grandfather has infinite patience with your incessant questions; he never minds explaining the way things work. I love the way you retain the information you’re given and use it in the correct context sometime later. I look forward to our Granny & Pa days, when you are eager to come and spend time with us.  I respect the way you’ve worked hard to accept and love your twin brothers.   Your wicked sense of humour and honesty make me laugh out loud.  You are like a breath of fresh air in my life; I am refreshed and renewed by your curiosity & joie de vivre.   Love Granny 18 Oct 2012

PRODUCTS USED



Buttons                 My Mind's Eye - Follow your heart, "Be Dazzling"


Cardstock                Bazzil, Teal and white

Chipboard               Imaginarium - Title, "Great Mates"

Embellishment       Bo Bunny - Country Garden (the fussy cut butterfly)
                                  My Mind's eye - Follow your heart, "Be dazzling" (banner)

Ink                             Prima - Rusty Keys, 

Mist                           Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist, Golden Terracotta

Paint                         KaiserCraft - White, Pale Gold, Yellow

Patterned Paper     Little Yellow Bicycle - Baby Safari

Punch                       Martha Stewart - Punch around the page, "Cherish"

Stencil                       Crafter's Workshop - Mini Solace

Texture Paste          Dervlan Matisse - Impasto

Twine                        Old favourites - Vintage supplies    


Thanks for calling in and for any comments you care to leave  :) 








1 comment:

  1. Love the stenciling with texture paste in yellow. Your journaling is touching as always, Helen. You have captured the essence of this beautiful relationship so well!

    ReplyDelete